Hostess Bakers Union: We Reject Your Latest Offer. Hostess Final Offer: Then We’re Closing Up And You’ll Get Nothing. Hostess Bakers Union: Good! Wait, What?
(the above snark is courtesy DrewM of AceHQ)
5. Ding Dongs: But the old-fashioned kind that were individually wrapped in foil.
4. Ho hos: Because they’re ding-dongs you can unroll.
3. Chocodiles: Only had ’em once. They’re Twinkies dipped in chocolate. Disgusting. Fabulous. Disulous. Fabusting.
2. Sno Balls: Hostess cupcakes covered in marshmallow goo dyed pink.
1. Wonder Bread : I haven’t had any in years. This is a salute to the sandwiches (tuna fish) and toast (with strawberry jam) of my childhood. When the word “unbleached” meant what hadn’t happened to the bath towels.