His politics weren’t to my taste,but he served his country bravely,even when that country treated his people scandalously(the names Franklin Roosevelt and Earl Warren come to mind).He and Bob Dole were shot to pieces in Italy helping to bring down Hitler’s tyranny.Aloha again.
Happened just up the road from me, actually. What’s even scarier, my family and I had just taken a train ride through that area a couple weeks ago. Just another reminder for me that traveling is about the destination, not the stupid journey.
I agree. As C. S. Lewis said of the phrase, “to travel hopefully is better than to arrive” — “If that were true, and known to be true, how could anyone travel hopefully?”
Here are the Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life that Russell J. Larsen had inscribed on his headstone in Logan, Utah. He died not knowing that he would win the ‘Coolest Headstone’ contest.
FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:
1. It’s important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.
2. It’s important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. It’s important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn’t lie to you.
4. It’s important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.
5. It’s very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.
Good advice! I would add something I heard from a comedian once, “A woman should wear a small teleprompter on her head and program into it the things she would like to hear you say. That way when you read it to her, you can almost make eye contact and appear sincere!”
Revenge of the Micro-fiber towels. Well ladies, you want to call us guys lazy, again, when we say God loves drying the dishes for us.
Good idea. No one likes a bacteria frappe’ on their plate! Or anywhere else for that matter!
Here’s the new theme song of the Democratic Party: