Amazon Holiday Deals

3D Tip Jar

Recent Comments

Amazon mp3s

Promote Your Blog

Oh! They Missed A Darwin Award by THAT Much.

Two brothers in Kansas blew up their house while celebrating lottery win with drugs.

Authorities say two brothers accidentally blew up their house after celebrating a $75,000 winning lottery ticket by purchasing marijuana and meth.

Wichita police Sgt. Bruce Watts says one of the brothers was taken to a hospital and the other to jail after Friday’s explosion. The Wichita Eagle reports that the injured 27-year-old brother is in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest.

Watts says the explosion happened after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. The brother emptied a couple large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.

Something tells me Allstate won’t be covering this mayhem.

16 comments to Oh! They Missed A Darwin Award by THAT Much.

Leave a Reply

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>