In honor of his 50th Anniversary. If you’re not a fan, feel free to use the same categories to discuss YOUR favorite sci-fi series:
5. Best episode: “Blink”: Actually Doctor-lite (Carey Mulligan has the central role), but a wonderful stand-alone episode with an engaging heroine, a great mystery, and some of the most truly terrifying […]
Without looking at any post, I am editing my Five. Last night I smacked my forehead and said, “How could I forget HIM?” So he’s my new #1.
In honor of the day, choose your Top 5 film/TV/book: characters/performances/stories/scenes.
5. The Best Years of Our Lives: I can’t believe this movie used to bore me. […]
TCM does these as DVD sets. I thought I’d make my own. Today’s may not be a very edgy selection, but dang it, they’re *my* favorites…
Pick the best — or your favorite — of the following actors’ performances/films:
5. Clark Gable: Rhett in Gone With the Wind. Because in a two-minute turnaround (the journey out […]
Paging the Threedonia ladies! Resorting to cheap and tawdry hubba-hubba-esque tactics, and paging the Threedonia ladies.
Part 2! Part 3 will be Greatest Animated Bromances, so leave Buzz & Woody til next week.
5. The boys from Diner (1982): I confess, being the wrong target audience, that I’ve never sat through the whole thing. But from what I’ve seen, these guys are the definition.
4. John & Harley from The Cheyenne […]
As suggested by Floyd. Next week it’s Movie Bromances, so come prepared.
5. Hawkeye and Trapper/M*A*S*H: They had their share of serious moments, too, but never dissolved into the sloppy sentiment of the Hawkeye/BJ years.
4. Edmund Reid, Bennett Drake & Homer Jackson/Ripper Street: My current favorite series — these three Victorian cops are the […]
A little something the junior senator from Texas prepared for your day.
Yeah…you didn’t know Teddy could bake, too!
Mixing Our Guy’s Superhero-ness w/the Adam Baldwin love..
May your day be as super as you are!
I am speechless with mortification. Thousands of apologies. Hope it WAS happy, and that this allows you to celebrate all over again.
Partial explanation (not excuse): This is the day I posted it last year, so that’s all I saw, not noticing that it was late last year too. See, Kit? Not just […]
I’m happy. I love O-line guys (my all-time favorite NFL player was a center), and KC needs to bring back the glory days of Joe & Tim & Will & Willie.
How’s your team doing? Andy Levy already tweeted his greatest fear:
assuming the jets will draft a point guard